New Guidelines & What To Expect:
- Providers and the NCD Skin team will be wearing masks for all interactions and treatments. Clients must also arrive wearing a mask.
- Services will be limited as to the governors orders.
During the treatment what is expected of me?
- Please wear your mask for all communications. You will be asked to hand sanitize and we will be taking your temperature. (ALERT: While you are sitting in your car please turn on your AC as your temperature can be elevated from the hot sun)
What do I do if I have a rewards program like Brilliant Distinctions?
- If you have a Brilliant Distinctions or a Prollenium account and you would like to use your rewards, please activate your rewards prior to your appointment and let the front desk know ahead of time you will be using them.
How do I check-in for my appointment?
- CHECK-IN: Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle, check-in by calling 603-466-3478.
- CHECKOUT: Post-treatment, we can process payment and schedule the next appointment as long as you are wearing your mask.
We appreciate your understanding during these unusual times.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Call 603-466-3478 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support, patience, and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!